- The Sponsored Program rates provided below are consistent with the current Cost/Indirect Cost Rate Agreement and negotiations with the Department of Health and Human Services, and the University’s standard projected fringe benefit increases for future budget years. The Sponsored Program rates should be used when developing sponsor paid budgets. Please see information from the Controller regarding Fiscal 2019 Approved Sponsored Fringe Rates.
- The University rates provided below should be used when developing cost share budgets.
Sponsored Program Fringe Benefits Rates and Projections (%)1
|Graduate Assistant, Acad. Year||19.3||19.0||19.8||21.0||22.0|
1. Rates refer to grant funding sources only. See the Budget and Planning website for non-grant rates.
2. Examples: Summer faculty, other state agency employees, state retirees, summer grad students
* FY20 – FY22 rates shown are projected estimates for budgeting purposes only.
University Fringe Benefit Rates and Projections (%)
|Graduate Assistant, Acad. Year||18.0||18.0||20.0||22.0||24.0|