Research Excellence Program, Storrs (REP – Storrs)
Proposal Submission Instructions for Storrs and Regional Campuses
2017-2018 REP Submission Deadline: 12/15/2017
The Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) is pleased to announce that the 2017-2018 Research Excellence Program is now open for submissions. This year, we will be using an online acceptance and review portal for the administration of the program. Please see below for submission instructions or click here to download a set of instructions that includes screenshot illustrations.
- Access our online portal at ifs.core.uconn.edu
- Login using your NetID. If you have not activated or have forgotten your NetID, you can retrieve it here.
- Under “Select Funding Program” click on “Research Excellent Program”
- Click the “submit proposal” button
- Select the funding category you wish to enter (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and Social Sciences or Fine Arts, Humanities, Business, Law, and Engagement)
- Enter the members of your team using the search bar. Please include at least all PIs/Co-PIs, although other team members may also be entered. Select the role of each team member using the drop-down menu
- Enter the proposal’s title
- Upload a single PDF containing all of your proposal materials as described in the program guidelines, including the budget form. Please note that you will need a full version of Adobe Acrobat (not the basic Acrobat Reader) or an equivalent program in order to combine the files together. Department admin staff may be able to help, and there are free, open-source pdf combination apps available on the web. You can contact email@example.com if you have questions about this requirement.
- Click “submit”
- You will not receive a confirmation email. However, if the submission is successful, you will see your proposal listed when you log in to IFS
- Please contact Dr. Matt Mroz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-486-6378 with any questions