PITCH is a collaboration between Yale and UConn to help academic projects cross the Valley of Death between public and private sector development activities. PITCH aims to:
- Provide a streamlined translational pathway for researchers to convert their discoveries to new therapeutics.
- Increase the number of biotech companies in the State by encouraging faculty entrepreneurship.
- Employ the latent pool of pharmaceutical talent statewide.
- Establish a new paradigm for robust, synergistic research programs between Yale and UConn, and ultimately to other institutions in the State.
- Recruit additional venture investment to the State.
- Put Connecticut on the map for a new paradigm in drug discovery.
For more information, visit the PITCH website at: http://pitch.yale.edu
Applications are due:
For help developing a proposal or additional information,
contact Karen Woodward at email@example.com.