Permanent / Full-time Positions:
The Office of the Vice President for Research at the University of Connecticut (UConn) is seeking energetic professionals for the following positions:
- Technology Incubator Coordinator (Program Assistant 2) – NEW
- Sponsored Programs Specialist – UConn Health (Farmington, CT)
- Institutional Review Board Program Specialist
- Clinical Trials Manager (Administrative Manager) – UConn Health (Farmington, CT)
- Animal Care Technician
Connecticut Institute for Resilience and Climate Adaptation (CIRCA) Positions:
(Avery Point Campus, Groton, CT)
- Assistant Director of Research (Research Associate 1)
- Climate Change Research Associate (Research Associate 1)
- Director of Resilience Planning (Research Assistant 3)
- Data Analyst/Programmer (Research Assistant 1)
Please visit the UConn Jobs website at http://jobs.uconn.edu to apply online for permanent/full-time position openings within the Office of the Vice President for Research.
Durational (Special Payroll) or Part-time Positions
From time to time, the Office of the Vice President for Research may have need for part-time or durational staff with skill sets related to the following areas of research administration:
- Animal care services, animal care technicians
- Grant proposal review, grant management, accounting or financial/cash management
- Research compliance oversight, including use of animal and human subjects in research
Inquiries related to part-time or durational (special payroll) opportunities may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer, UConn encourages applications from women, veterans, people with disabilities and members of traditionally underrepresented populations.