Whetten Graduate Center
University of Connecticut
438 Whitney Road Extension, Unit 1006
Storrs, CT 06269-1006
Phone: (860) 486-3619
Fax: (860) 486-5381
From the West – Interstate 84 East to Exit 68. From exit, take a right onto Route 195, and follow for 7 miles to campus.
Alternate directions from the West – Interstate 84 East to Interstate 384 East. At end of Interstate 384 East, take left fork to Route 44 East. Follow Route 44 East to intersection with Route 195. Take a right onto Route 195 and follow the signs to campus.
From the East – Interstate 84 West to Exit 68. From exit, take a left onto Route 195, and follow for 7 miles to campus.
From the Southeast – Interstate 95 to 395 North. Take Exit 81 West to Route 32 North. Follow Route 32 North to Willimantic. In town, turn right and go over bridge. Continue straight through the light and follow 195 North for 8 miles to campus.
» Personalize your directions with Google Maps.
Visitors may park in the South parking garage. For additional information about parking on campus, please consult the Department of Parking and Transportation Services website at http://www.park.uconn.edu.
Walking from South Garage to Whetten Graduate Center
Due to construction, you must walk around the School of Business to get to Whetten Graduate Center.
(Map it: http://s.uconn.edu/vprwalk)
- Exit garage and cross Jim Calhoun Way towards Gampel Pavillion
- Turn right and head northeast on Jim Calhoun Way towards Hillside Rd
- Turn left on Hillside Rd at Gampel Pavilion and follow pedestrian detour with signs to Whetten Center past Natatorium, Wolff Family Park and bronze Jonathan the Husky Dog statute
- At the Student Recreational Complex, cross street towards Student Union
- Turn right in front of the Student Union and walk back towards Fairfield Way and the School of Business
- Turn left down Fairfield Way
- Turn right on the path between the School of Business and Information Technology Engineering Building
- Follow paths and walk straight towards the leaning obelisk
- The entrance to Whetten Graduate Center is just past the obelisk to the left