Permanent / Full-time Positions
The Office of the Vice President for Research at the University of Connecticut (UConn) is seeking energetic professionals for the following positions:
- Executive Director, Innovative Partnership Building (IPB) – NEW
- PreAward Grants & Contracts Specialist I or II
- Post-Award Grants & Contracts Specialist I or II
- Post-Award Shared Services Grants & Contracts Specialist I
Please visit the UConn Jobs website at http://jobs.uconn.edu to apply online for permanent/full-time position openings within the Office of the Vice President for Research.
Durational (Special Payroll) or Part-time Positions
From time to time, the Office of the Vice President for Research may have need for part-time or durational staff with skill sets related to the following areas of research administration:
- Animal care services, animal care technicians
- Grant proposal review, grant management, accounting or financial/cash management
- Research compliance oversight, including use of animal and human subjects in research
Inquiries related to part-time or durational (special payroll) opportunities may be directed to email@example.com.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer, UConn encourages applications from women, veterans, people with disabilities and members of traditionally underrepresented populations.